binutils-2.11 ld testsuite problems + PATCH

Matthew Schalit mschalit@pacbell.net
Thu May 10 00:41:00 GMT 2001


"H . J . Lu" wrote:
> 
> On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 12:22:14AM -0700, Matthew Schalit wrote:
> >
> >
> > Ok.  I deleted everything and started from a fresh CVS co.
> >
> > I made a new patch using exactly the i[3456]86-*-sysv4*
> 
> Why not just use the i[3456]86-*-sysv4* entry? You can add another
> | i[3456]86-*scoXXXX.



I didn't presume that my changes would be ok 
for any other host.  


I fixed my patch, and now I'm down to only two FAILS.
  Passed               20
  Unexpected Failures  2
  Unresolved           2



 
> I don't have the time for it. Someone else has to look into it.
> 
> H.J.


No problemo.  You've done a whole lot for me so far.  Thanks!

I'll create a new thread for the last 2 FAILS and post my
fixed patch there.



Regards,

       Matthew



More information about the Binutils mailing list