PATCH for i386: --no-copy-relocs

H . J . Lu hjl@lucon.org
Sun Jun 24 17:40:00 GMT 2001


On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 10:04:34AM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 05:25:05PM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 09:52:57AM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> > > 
> > > I wasn't careful enough, and copied the condition in check_relocs down
> > > to relocate_section.  I think the real error was leaving in the defweak
> > > test.
> > > 
> > 
> > There are 2 errors, one is defweak and the other is common.
> 
> Yes, you're correct.  We possibly have the save sort of error with
> common syms a few line above in the -Bsymbolic shared case.

Possible. But it has been that way for a long time. I will make a
testcase for it.


H.J.



More information about the Binutils mailing list