How to generate diffs on binary file from CVS?

H . J . Lu hjl@lucon.org
Thu Jul 26 18:18:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 09:11:42PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > FYI, this is NOT a patch for the FSF binutils, but something I will
> > use for my next Linux binutils. It seems to work for me.
>
> If you're going to go through the trouble of fixing it, why not fix it
> for everyone instead of just linux?

That is only thing I could think of at that moment. I need a solution
fast. I guess you can write a simple C program and run it to output
bmp1.bmp. It should be easy enough to implement:

1. Read bmp1.bmp and print out each byte with %d.
2. Put them in a char array.
3. Write out the array with write ().

But I don't have the time.

H.J.