PATCH: More mips3264 support

Andrew Cagney ac131313@cygnus.com
Tue Jul 24 16:53:00 GMT 2001

> I'm also importing the current config.sub from gcc and adding support
> for the configure target.  Though I'm not sure what the proper procedure
> for this is - I'm sure Ben will tell me.

To quote, src/MAINTAINERS:

config.guess; config.sub; dejagnu/config.guess;
readline/support/config.sub; readline/support/config.guess
         config: http://gnu.org
         Patches to config-patches@gnu.org.
         Changes need to be done in tandem with the official CONFIG
         sources or submitted to the master file maintainer and brought
         in via a merge.

both config.sub and config.guess should be updated simultaneously and
for all the above cases.  It is easier to do this via the gdb/dejagnu
tree.  If what you're doing is a straight import from the master
repository (not GCC :-) then it doesn't need approval.

	Andrew