DJGPP config tweaks

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Jan 25 11:47:00 GMT 2001

Hi Mark,

: If I'm correct in my assumptions, the next problem then becomes how then to
: pass the data to the bfd. The closest to what I want to do is in
: ld/emultempl/pe.em where it allows the stack size, base image location, etc.
: to be adjusted. It uses a pe-specific field in the bfd to pass the data it
: needs. But it includes "../bfd/libcoff.h" which it says is bad. If that's
: bad, then could a field be added to bfd_link_info to pass emulation specific
: data?

This sounds like a good idea.  Other ports (eg arm-elf) have passed
the information by invoking special port specific functions in the BFD
library, but this is rather cumbersome.

: 2001-01-21  Mark Elbrecht  <snowball3@bigfoot.com>
:
: 	* coff-go32.c: Update copyright.
: 	* coff-stgo32.c: Likewise.
: 	* coff-go32.c (COFF_LONG_FILENAMES): Define.
: 	* coff-stgo32.c (COFF_LONG_FILENAMES): Likewise.
: 	* coff-go32.c (COFF_SECTION_ALIGNMENT_ENTRIES): Remove .bss entry.
: 	* coff-stgo32.c (COFF_SECTION_ALIGNMENT_ENTRIES): Likewise.

Approved.