about .interp

YU Tang squalls_tang@263.net
Sun Feb 11 00:40:00 GMT 2001

Hi, I get some problem when I try to understand how
binutils works,and here they are:
1. what's the files under "binutils-2.9/ld/ldscripts for?
   it seems they are scripts for ld,but where and when "ld"
   uses them?
2. when i try to understand dynamic linking,i found library such
   as ld.so.1,ld-linux.so.X? I want to know how they work exactly,
   so where I can find source code for these libraries?

3. Cound someone give me the architeture of BFD? I got the idea that
   like:
   frontend  ---> bfd --> backend

   who can provide me with more details ?

thanks