ENTRY for elf64alpha.sh

Jason R Thorpe thorpej@wasabisystems.com
Sat Dec 15 18:51:00 GMT 2001

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 06:38:26PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:

 > Hmm.  Linux crt1.o defines
 >
 > 0000000000000000 W __start
 > 0000000000000000 T _start
 >
 > which seems distinctly odd.  I wonder why I did that?

Why?  I assume because binutils 2.9 and 2.10 used __start.

 > I guess netbsd is the odd man out and so gets to create its
 > own .sh file.  Do source the original so that you get any
 > generic alpha-elf changes.

Sigh, well, that's annoying (seems like since __start worked on
Linux and NetBSD that FreeBSD was the odd man out, but I suppose
that's water under the bridge at this point).  What's the correct
method to source in elf64alpha.sh from elf64alpha_nbsd.sh?