ld --verbose output

H . J . Lu hjl@lucon.org
Fri Aug 10 10:59:00 GMT 2001

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 06:49:32PM +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
>  >
>  > FYI, that is I use in my Linux bintuils. I'd like to have a common
>  > solution on this.
>
> It looks like our patches are nearly the same.  Whatever, as long as
> it works.

Glad to hear that. I think there is a small difference. I added

  --multilib-dir PATH         Specify a target directory

It is useful for the multi lib support. You can do

# gcc -Wl,--multilib-dir,64 ...

It will append `64' for each directory to be searched and the `64'
subdirectory will be searched first. Is there any interest for that?

H.J.