PATCH: Add bfd_sprintf_vma/bfd_fprintf_vma
Doug Evans
dje@transmeta.com
Thu Aug 9 09:27:00 GMT 2001
H . J . Lu writes:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 03:06:31PM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> >
> > Here is the first step to implement it. After it is checked in, I will
> > replace as many sprintf_vma/fprintf_vma with _sprintf_vma/bfd_fprintf_vma
> > as I can to fix it. Any comments?
> >
>
> I checked in the following patch. I am coverting sprintf_vma/fprintf_vma
> to _sprintf_vma/bfd_fprintf_vma.
>
>
> H.J.
> ----
> 2001-08-09 H.J. Lu <hjl@gnu.org>
>
> * bfd-in.h (bfd_sprintf_vma): New prototype.
> (bfd_fprintf_vma): Likewise.
> (bfd_elf_sprintf_vma): Likewise.
> (bfd_elf_fprintf_vma): Likewise.
> (bfd_printf_vma): New. Defined with bfd_fprintf_vma.
> * bfd-in2.h: Regenerated.
>
> * bfd.c (bfd_sprintf_vma): New. Defined.
> (bfd_fprintf_vma): Likewise.
>
> * elf.c (bfd_elf_sprintf_vma): New. Defined.
> (bfd_elf_fprintf_vma): Likewise.
I'm not sure I'd bubble bfd_elf_*printf_vma up to the top.
Why not leave them be internal implementation details
of bfd_*printf_vma?
More information about the Binutils
mailing list