bfd cache control

Frank Ch. Eigler fche@redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 12:54:00 GMT 2001

Hi -

nickc wrote:
: [...]
: I see no reason why the bfd_cache_close function cannot be used.  By
: "export properly" I assume that you mean add a prototype to the
: appropriate header?

Yup.

: I am not sure which header this would be.  [...]

How about bfd.h, where the exported functions are declared?

Glancing at how these headers are built (bfd/doc; chew), it's not
obvious to me how to export just this function from cache.c without
exporting the others.  Should I add a duplicate declaration to bfd-in.h?

- FChE