ld giving problems when trying to build a cross-compiler.

Richard Lefebvre rick@CERCA.UMontreal.CA
Mon Apr 23 15:30:00 GMT 2001

I tried that too but it didn/t work, basically configure of binutils
just copied everything to /opt/cross-alpha/$TARGET/lib. But I finally
found the problem (which I was sure I had check before) libc.so
comming from the RPMS is a text file which paths to libc.so.6.1
I edited it and now the cross-compiler works.

Thank you for your help.

Rick

--
Richard Lefebvre, Sys-admin, CERCA, (514)369-5224            "Don't Panic"
Richard.Lefebvre(@AROBAS)cerca(.POINT)umontreal(.POINT)ca       -- THGTTG