objcopy of coff-i386 to elf32-i386?

Lachlan O'Dea lodea@vet.com.au
Wed Sep 13 05:28:00 GMT 2000

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 03:26:09PM +1100, Alan Modra wrote:

> Can you please package up a testcase that illustrate the problem.
> Hopefully you can reproduce the problem with just a few lines of code, and
> a makefile or shell script to build everything.  Put it all in a tar file,
> gzip, and attach via mime (or uuencode) to another email to this list.  If
> you're lucky and all of the x86 maintainers aren't completely snowed
> under, you'll probably have a fix inside 24 hours.

Ok, I've attached a simple testcase that produces the problem. Thanks
for the reply, Alan.

[ just to recap, the problem being discussed is that files converted
from coff-i386 to elf32-i386 by objcopy aren't linking correctly for me ]

--
Lachlan O'Dea < mailto:lodea@vet.com.au >   Computer Associates Pty Ltd
Webmaster                                   Vet - Anti-Virus Software