binutilss 000905/000908 fail on sparc 2.7
Stefan Thiede
Stefan.Thiede@mimir.sv.sc.philips.com
Fri Sep 8 14:21:00 GMT 2000
Hi Folks,
due to our beautiful and awfully save firewall proxy, I don't have
access to CVS, I rely ftp'ing the snapshots.
If the snapshot isn't the same as a cvs checkout, is this a mistake
that's going to be fixed ? If yes, who would be doing that ?
Can I contact the person doing the snapshots to get a timeline ?
I have the sneaking suspicion that I'm awfully close to be able to
compile a 64 bit pointer pgm on Solaris 2.7 with binutils/gcc, and
I'm getting closer every day :-)
Thanks for you help
Stefan
Eric Christopher wrote:
> If the snapshots are still being created with this then there's a
> problem. Is the snapshot just doing a cvs update? or is it checking
> out of cvs fresh?
> The top level likely won't update unless you do a cvs co binutils.
--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Thiede Tel: +1 (408) 991-5619
Philips Semiconductors Fax: +1 (408) 991-5589
811 E. Arques Avenue
M/S 42, P.O. Box 3409 mailto: Stefan.Thiede@sv.sc.philips.com
Sunnyvale, CA 94048-3409 seri : thiede@usmtvsc1
More information about the Binutils
mailing list