ATTENTION! Well-paid Job in The Internet!!!

Please Read IT Carefully! mailing@6x6.com
Thu Nov 30 17:01:00 GMT 2000

               We ask a pardon for mailing!

Thus our business is extended, we need people who can work with
a personal computer. The work is not difficult but You get good
money for it.

To get more information about the work send Your e-mail address
here:  descr@mailru.com

P.S.  In the case You have received this letter several times -
please send  it to  nomail@mailru.com  with  a mark "NoMail" in
the Subject field and it won't come again.

               Ïðîñèì ïðîùåíèÿ çà ðàññûëêó!

  ñâÿçè  ñ  ðàñøèðåíèåì  áèçíåñà, ôèðìå òðåáóþòñÿ ëþäè óìåþùèå
ðàáîòàòü íà ïåðñîíàëüíîì êîìïüþòåðå. Ðàáîòà íåñëîæíàÿ, çàðïëàòà
äîñòîéíàÿ.

Äëÿ ïîëó÷åíèÿ áîëåå ïîäðîáíîé  èíôîðìàöèè îòïðàâüòå ñâîé e-mail
ñþäà:  descr@mailru.com

P.S.  Åñëè  âäðóã  Âû ïîëó÷èëè  ýòî  ïèñüìî áîëåå îäíîãî ðàçà -
îòïðàâüòå åãî íà  nomail@mailru.com  ñ ïîìåòêîé "NoMail" â ïîëå
Subject è îíî áîëüøå íå ïðèäåò.