Update readelf to know about the new ELF constants
Nick Clifton
nickc@redhat.com
Mon Nov 27 11:38:00 GMT 2000
Hi Uli, Hi H.J.,
Thanks to everyone who pointed out that I had missed the presence
of alternate machine numbers in the bfd backends. So Uli, H.J. how
about adding these numbers to the official list ?
#define EM_AVR 11 /* Atmel AVR 8-bit microcontroller. */
#define EM_FR30 12 /* Fujitsu FR30. */
#define EM_D10V 13 /* Mitsubishi D10V. */
#define EM_D30V 14 /* Mitsubishi D30V. */
#define EM_ALPHA 16 /* DEC Alpha. */
#define EM_V850 22 /* NEC v850. */
#define EM_ARC 23 /* ARC Cores. */
#define EM_M32R 24 /* Mitsubishi M32R. */
#define EM_MN10300 25 /* Matsushita MN10300. */
#define EM_MN10200 26 /* Matsushita MN10200. */
#define EM_PJ 27 /* picoJava. */
Or, if you do not like the fill-the-gaps approach, how about:
#define EM_AVR 83 /* Atmel AVR 8-bit microcontroller. */
#define EM_FR30 84 /* Fujitsu FR30. */
#define EM_D10V 85 /* Mitsubishi D10V. */
#define EM_D30V 86 /* Mitsubishi D30V. */
#define EM_ALPHA 87 /* DEC Alpha. */
#define EM_V850 88 /* NEC v850. */
#define EM_ARC 89 /* ARC Cores. */
#define EM_M32R 90 /* Mitsubishi M32R. */
#define EM_MN10300 91 /* Matsushita MN10300. */
#define EM_MN10200 92 /* Matsushita MN10200. */
#define EM_PJ 93 /* picoJava. */
Note - I have also added picoJava, which I had thought was an
officially sanctioned name (with a value of 99), but which does not
appear in the draft spec that I am currently using.
Cheers
Nick
More information about the Binutils
mailing list