Linker script for H8.
Nick Clifton
nickc@redhat.com
Thu Nov 16 14:55:00 GMT 2000
Hi Kazu,
: Can I submit a patch to somehow incorporate new names for data
: sections in the linker scripts for the h8300 port?
Yes. (Any patch can be submitted. Not all patches will be approved).
: The following is a part of the linker script that I am using.
:
: .data : AT (ADDR (.tors) + SIZEOF (.tors)) {
: _data_rom = ADDR (.tors) + SIZEOF (.tors);
: _data_ram = . ;
: *(.data)
: _edata = . ;
: } > ram
:
: If the above is acceptable, what names should I use? _data?
: _data_rom? data_ram?
The names are up to you. Make sure that they have a leading
underscore, so that they will not conflict with names defined in a
normal C program.
Cheers
Nick
More information about the Binutils
mailing list