A patch for default version and archive

H . J . Lu hjl@valinux.com
Tue Nov 14 10:32:00 GMT 2000


On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 10:25:03AM -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> "H . J . Lu" <hjl@valinux.com> writes:
> 
> > Ulrich, so far you have failed to provide a testcase to show the
> > problem with references to foo@ver1 and defintions of foo@@ver1 in
> > an archive. If you cann't, what you have said is just heresy.
> 
> The test case I provided works if you just adjust the syntax.  I have
> no tolchain which is crippled with the necessary support.  Just fill
> in the blanks in the way I described.
> 

I have told you many times that there is no such asm syntax to make
references to symbols with `@@'. Why do you insist on something which
doesn't even exist?



H.J.


More information about the Binutils mailing list