New members in struct format_ops in gas/obj.h used with multiformat targets

Nick Clifton nickc@cygnus.com
Mon May 22 13:08:00 GMT 2000

Hi Hans-Peter,

: A nag: this patch is kind of semi-dependent (i.e. I haven't tested
: them in separation, but in theory nothing should get worse) on
: ("ifndef wrapping of macros in obj-elf.h soon to be defined in
: obj-multi.h"), which is still awaiting review.

This is worrying - I do not rememebr seeing this patch.  Maybe I just
deleted it in a fir of email scanning, or maybe it never reached me -
I will investigate.