change for configuring on FreeBSD

H . J . Lu hjl@lucon.org
Mon May 15 14:56:00 GMT 2000

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 02:42:57PM -0700, Geoff Keating wrote:

> HJ's releases, of course, are a separate problem which is that HJ
> doesn't seem to consider it worthwhile to merge his fork with the
> mainline.

I don't know where you got this idea. Have you compared my release
against the main trunk in CVS recently? FYI, I have checked most of
new bug fixes into sourceware first before I imported them into my
tree. As you have mentioned, I simple cannot use the 2.10 branch.
I don't have the time for both the main trunk and the 2.10 branch..

H.J.