(Fwd) Re: Absolute paths in BFD

Eli Zaretskii eliz@delorie.com
Sun May 14 23:58:00 GMT 2000

> Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 18:07:46 +1000 (EST)
> From: Alan Modra <alan@linuxcare.com.au>
>
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
> > Could you please look at the patches I submitted and tell what else
> > should I do to get them accepted?
>
> Here are some problems.

I believe I addressed all of the problems you mentioned.  I'm posting
the reworked patches under the Subject "DOS/Windows patches, take 2".
Each message holds patches for a single subdirectory of the Binutils
distribution.

Many thanks to Mark Elbrecht who resync'ed my old patches with the
current CVS tree and helped testing them.