Arrange for GAS testsuite's run_dump_test to not stop at first error
Alexandre Oliva
aoliva@cygnus.com
Fri Mar 31 10:54:00 GMT 2000
On Mar 31, 2000, Ian Lance Taylor <ian@zembu.com> wrote:
> * lib/gas-defs.exp (regexp_diff): Don't break on the first
> difference, list them all.
> This is OK wih me.
Thanks, I'm checking it in.
> When updating an old copyright like this, take a look at the CVS log
> information to see when the file was actually changed. Many people
> are not good about keeping copyright information up to date.
> In this case, the CVS log information in the Cygnus tree shows that
> this file was modified in 1998 and 1999 as well. Add those years to
> this list as well.
Done. I'm Cc:ing the list because I liked this idea very much, and
thought I'd share it with other members of the list.
--
Alexandre Oliva Enjoy Guaraná, see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com
Free Software Developer and Evangelist CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp
oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org} Write to mailing lists, not to me
More information about the Binutils
mailing list