current CVS version is broken

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.de
Mon Mar 27 09:55:00 GMT 2000


>>>>> Ian Lance Taylor writes:

Ian>    From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>
Ian>    Date: 27 Mar 2000 16:04:25 +0200

Ian>    Trying to build the current CVS version on i686-Linux, I get:

Ian>    /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc  -g -O2 -W -Wall  -o objdump  objdump.o prdbg.o rddbg.o debug.o stabs.o ieee.o rdcoff.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../opcodes/libopcodes.la ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
Ian>    gcc -g -O2 -W -Wall -o .libs/objdump objdump.o prdbg.o rddbg.o debug.o stabs.o ieee.o rdcoff.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../opcodes/.libs/libopcodes.so ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.so ../libiberty/libiberty.a -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/opt/binutils/lib
Ian>    ../opcodes/.libs/libopcodes.so: undefined reference to `print_insn_avr'
Ian>    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Ian>    make[3]: *** [objdump] Error 1
Ian>    make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/build-binutils/binutils'

Ian> I just checked in a patch which should fix the problem.  However, I
Ian> didn't actually test whether it did.

Thanks, it's fixed now - I tested it;-)

Andreas
-- 
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de
   private aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de


More information about the Binutils mailing list