libiberty/partition.c

Jeffrey A Law law@cygnus.com
Fri Mar 24 19:00:00 GMT 2000


  In message < 20000325013507.4371.qmail@daffy.airs.com >you write:
  >    Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:30:58 -0800
  >    From: Eric Christopher <echristo@cygnus.com>
  > 
  >    Doesn't appear to exist in the tree.  Looks like this change:
  > 
  >    2000-03-09  Alex Samuel  <samuel@codesourcery.com>
  > 
  > 	   * Makefile.in (CFILES): Add partition.c.
  > 	   (REQUIRED_OFILES): Add partition.o.
  > 	   (partition.o): New rule.
  > 	   * partition.c: New file.
  > 
  >    Didn't make it in - though it made it into egcs.  Wonky.
  > 
  > The binutils/gdb repository and the egcs repository are separate.
  > Checking something into egcs does not imply checking it into
  > binutils.  However, if something is approved for checkin to the egcs
  > version of libiberty, please feel free to bring it over to the
  > binutils version of libiberty.
I've been wondering how well CVS would work if there was a symlink for the
libiberty & include directories until we can merge the sourceware & gcc
repos.  I haven't done any experiments, though I'm rather leery given the
problems the FSF had with symlinks in the CVS tree.

jeff



More information about the Binutils mailing list