Procedure for posting a patch

Jeffrey A Law law@cygnus.com
Tue Mar 14 09:51:00 GMT 2000

  In message < 41ECF07CC183D111A6F800805FEDAB190770A3@EXCHANGE1 >you write:

  > p.s.
  > I have other patches as well, but I will post one by one as I think it's
  > better to post a patch that does only one thing.
Correct.  Each patch should address one problem or new feature.

  > 2000-03-13  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@hxi.com>=0A=
  > =0A=
  > 	* bfd.c (bfd_coff_reloc16_relax_section): Count the total number=0A=
  > 	of shrinks properly, including the last reloc.=0A=
Actually, the file you changed in reloc16.c, so the ChangeLog entry should
be:

        * reloc16.c (bfd_coff_reloc16_relax_section): Count the total number
        of shrinks properly, including the last reloc.

I fixed the ChangeLog entry and installed your patch.

jeff