bfd 2.10.90: Handle R_MIPS_REL32 relocations correctly

Ulf Carlsson ulfc@calypso.engr.sgi.com
Mon Jun 19 17:41:00 GMT 2000

Hi Maciej,

 > 	* elf32-mips.c (_bfd_mips_elf_copy_indirect_symbol): New function.
 > 	(elf_backend_copy_indirect_symbol): Map to the new function.
 > 	Fix typos in comments.

Thanks for the patch.  Do you have a testcase for this as well?  I do
have ld crashes when I compile with gcc 2.96.  It seems like it could
be the same problem since it doesn't happen with shared libraries, but
with executables.  However, this patch doesn't solve it.  I'll look at
it myself now.

Ulf