[patch] opcodes/h8300-dis.c

Kazu Hirata kazu@hxi.com
Mon Jun 12 20:26:00 GMT 2000

Jeff,

> I would recommend that you write a testsuite for the H8
> disassembler; either
> using objdump -d, or using the framework found in
> gdb/testsuite/gdb.disasm.

OK. I would like to stick to the existing frame work of gdb. I just started
writing gdb/testsuite/gdb.disasm/h8300s.exp with sh3.exp as a template. I am
doing all right so far.

Can I just concentrate on H8/S, which is a superset of both H8/300 and
H8/300H? It would be a pain to write a separate test suite for each machine.

> In the future, please send such changes separately.

Sorry about that. I'll do so from now on.

Thanks,

Kazu Hirata