What is status of TI C3x/C4x support in binutils 2.10?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Sun Jun 11 17:49:00 GMT 2000

Philip Blundell wrote:

> >It was in the snapshots but the target has disappeared
> >in bfd/config.bfd.
>
> It seems OK in the CVS branch:
>
>   c30-*-*aout* | tic30-*-*aout*)
>     targ_defvec=tic30_aout_vec
>     ;;
>   c30-*-*coff* | tic30-*-*coff*)
>     targ_defvec=tic30_coff_vec
>
> If this is missing from the release archive it must mean I have screwed
> something up.

My bad.  The target was c4x-*coff* in the patches I last did
much work with.  I hope this is consistent with gcc and gdb
since they were also using c4x-*coff*.

> p.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985