third 2.10 release candidate

Philip Blundell
Sat Jun 10 06:51:00 GMT 2000


The third (and hopefully final) release candidate for 2.10 is now in

As ever, please test it on your favourite platforms and report any bugs.  At 
this stage only truly critical bugs will delay the release; more minor 
problems can wait for the following version.

If no pressing issues turn up I will make the release on Tuesday.



More information about the Binutils mailing list