Merge armelf.em, armelf_oabi.em and hppaelf.em with elf32.em?

Nick Clifton nickc@cygnus.com
Mon Jul 24 12:28:00 GMT 2000

Hi Alan, Hi H.J,

: > I've been working on hppaelf.em, (not checked into sourceware yet) and
: > it's basically turned into elf32.em + some extra routines.  Actually, I'd
: > like to play with the script generation stuff a little as we could easily
: > use
: >    elf32.em
: >  - elf32.em struct ld_emulation_xfer_struct
: >  + hppaelf.em extra routines
: >  + hppaelf.em struct ld_emulation_xfer_struct.
:
: And
:
:   + armelf.em extra
:   + armelf_oabi.em extra
:
: elf32.em supports extra options in elf32mcore. It should be doable for
: extra in hppaelf.em, armelf.em and armelf_oabi.em.

Well if Alan gets the HPPA stuff merged into elf32.em then I will try
to take that and make it work for the ARM scripts as well.