line numbers wrong in CVS bfd/configure

Jim Blandy jimb@cygnus.com
Mon Feb 28 16:06:00 GMT 2000

The line numbers in bfd/configure are incorrect in the CVS version.
Regenerating the sources with Ian's new tools corrects the problem.
For example, the current sources contain the line:

echo "configure:5297: checking for $ac_hdr" >&5

But this line is actually line 5300, not line 5297.  Regenerating
yields a `configure' in which the line is called 5301, which is still
wrong, but closer.

The real reason I care is that I'd like to be able to make sure I'm
regenerating the configure script correctly, and these spurious diffs
with the current version obscure the issue.