binutils development (was Re: Problems building binutils-000220 snapshot)

Ken Block USG block@zk3.dec.com
Tue Feb 22 11:05:00 GMT 2000

"H . J . Lu" wrote:

> Not many people showed any interests in my change. I am willing to
> work with anyone who are interested to get it right and get it in.
> I need someone to cleanup my patch and break it into smaller pieces
> since I don't have the time to get my patches into gcc.
>
> H.J.

I willing to clean the demangling patch up and break it down. I even have
the corresponding patches that need to be made to gdb. Without these patches,
the changes to libiberty break gdb.