binutils development (was Re: Problems building binutils-000220 snapshot)

Graham Stoney greyham@research.canon.com.au
Mon Feb 21 20:38:00 GMT 2000

H . J . Lu writes:
> I have lost track of what I have submitted. I don't feel like sending
> in new ones while the old ones are still on the backlog. It is very
> likely that the old patches may not apply cleanly now.

I think these problems would be solved by all trusted developers working on a
single unified version in the same repository. Prod, prod, prod ...

Regards,
Graham