patch for 102785-CR-1

Nick Clifton nickc@cygnus.com
Fri Feb 11 17:14:00 GMT 2000

Hi Chandra,

: Here is the patch with all the modification mentioned by use. Please
: verify and let me whether I did all the corrects mentioned by us.

Sure - this patch is fine.

Just one thing, rememeber to include the leadinbg asterisk in the
ChangeLog entry for patch to d30v-opc.c.  ie

: 	d30v-opc.c (d30v_opcode_tab) : Added FLAG_2WORD to ST2H, STB, STH
:         STHH, STW and ST2H opcodes to prohibit parallel procedure.

Should actually be:

: 	* d30v-opc.c (d30v_opcode_tab) : Added FLAG_2WORD to ST2H, STB, STH
: 	STHH, STW and ST2H opcodes to prohibit parallel procedure.

Please check this patch in.