Patch: fix shell lossage in BFD_HAVE_SYS_PROCFS_TYPE_MEMBER

Andreas Schwab schwab@suse.de
Thu Feb 10 07:15:00 GMT 2000

Jim Blandy <jimb@cygnus.com> writes:

|> (I can't check this in myself, because I'm not sure how to regenerate
|> the dependent files appropriately.)
|>
|> 2000-02-09  Jim Blandy  <jimb@redhat.com>
|>
|> 	* acinclude.m4 (BFD_HAVE_SYS_PROCFS_TYPE_MEMBER): Don't forget to
|> 	put quotes around the cache variable referenc when passing it to
|> 	`test', so it'll always expand into an argument.

Hmm, I think this can only happen if the cache file (config.cache) is
corrupted somehow.  The variable should always have a single word as its
value (either "yes" or "no").

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
SuSE Labs                                        completely different."