[Fwd: bfd Patch for -relax on sh-hms]
Thu Feb 3 11:31:00 GMT 2000
Below are Joern's comments and attached is an updated patch which
incorporates those comments. Once again, someone please commit
this if it's OK and let me know.
Joern Rennecke wrote:
> > * (sh_insn_sets_reg, sh_insn_sets_freg): New prototypes.
> sh_insn_uses_or_sets_reg and sh_insn_uses_or_sets_freg should also get
> > * (sh_insn_uses_regs, sh_insn_uses_freg): Use new macros.
> It's called sh_insn_uses_reg.
> > ! if ((f1 & (SETSSP | USESSP)) &&
> > ! (f2 & (SETSSP | USESSP)))
> > return true;
> This returns a conflict if there are just two uses - that is wrong.
> Moreover, the formatting is wrong.
> That should be something like:
> if (((f1 | f2) & SETSSP)
> && (f1 & (SETSSP | USESSP))
> && (f2 & (SETSSP | USESSP)))
Wed Jan 5 13:18:04 PST 2000 Toshiyasu Morita (email@example.com)
* coff-sh.c (USES1_REG, USES2_REG, SETS1_REG, SETS2_REG,
USESF1_REG, USESF2_REG, SETSF1_REG, SETSF2_REG): New macros.
* (sh_insn_sets_reg, sh_insn_sets_freg): New prototypes.
* (sh_insn_sets_reg, sh_insn_uses_or_sets_reg, sh_insns_sets_freg,
sh_insns_uses_or_sets_freg): New functions.
* (sh_insn_uses_reg, sh_insn_uses_freg): Use new macros.
* (sh_insns_conflict): Use new functions and new macros to
detect conflicts when two instructions both set same integer registers,
both set same fp register, and both set special register.
More information about the Binutils