octets vs bytes checkin

Timothy Wall twall@domesolutions.com
Thu Feb 3 11:09:00 GMT 2000

I believe these changes (or a slightly older version of them) are already in
GDB.  There was a GDB merge done shortly after I first implemented the octets
vs bytes thing.

Two functions were added to the BFD API, and a field was added to struct
disasm_info in include/dis-asm.h (initialized to a proper default value).

T.