octets vs bytes checkin

Jason Molenda jsm@cygnus.com
Thu Feb 3 10:48:00 GMT 2000

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 09:52:54AM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:

>   In message < 3899890F.59105DBB@tiac.net >you write:
>   > If there are no remaining objections, I will check in the remaining
>   > binutils, GAS, and LD octets vs bytes patches previously posted.

> Check with jsm before checking in the changes.

I don't know what's being discussed here.  On Friday I'm going to
freeze the binutils repo on sourceware and merge gdb and binutils.
If this checkin makes some change in the published BFD API so that gdb
won't work with the new binutils, then that would be bad; else I have
no problem with it going in as long as it happens before Friday noon or
after I give the all-clear sign this weekend.

Jason