A bugfix from last month for 2.10.1?

Philip Blundell pb@tazenda.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 14:19:00 GMT 2000

>In early June I fixed a bug in MIPS ECOFF ld --embedded-relocs that caused it
>to crash when an input object was not ECOFF. The fix is
>ld/emultempl/mipsecoff.em revision 1.5. It was already too late for binutils-
>2.10, so it isn't there, but Philip Blundell then said it might go into 2.10.1
>.
>So maybe it should be checked into -rbinutils-2_10-branch?

I've done this now.  Thanks for the reminder and sorry about the delay.

Anybody else with fixes that didn't get put into 2.10, please mail them to me
again if you think they merit inclusion now.  I will try to go through my old
emails and dig out the patches that I put off, but I will almost certainly
overlook some.

p.