Fixes to bfd - winnt PE exe file handling

Nick Clifton nickc@cygnus.com
Mon Apr 24 10:02:00 GMT 2000

Hi Zik,

: I've been using libbfd to read winnt "pe" format executable files. I
: had a problem with reading some files created by recent versions of
: "Microsoft Visual Studio" (blech) and traced the problem to a
: self-admitted hack in peicode.h which turned out not to work anyway.
: I've fixed the bug and removed the original hack, replacing it with a
: somewhat less ugly and more functional hack of my own.
:
: Is anyone interested in this fix?

Yes please.

: If so, how should I go about submitting it?

Please follow the notes that Alan Modra posted.