make check on mipsel-linux

Ian Lance Taylor ian@zembu.com
Fri Oct 22 10:17:00 GMT 1999

   Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:57:17 +0200 (MET DST)
   From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>

    As there is no interest in these fixes, I ceased my work on binutils for
   mipsel-linux and I'll try to compile glibc without versioning, which
   should succeed unless there are undiscovered bugs related to the
   non-versioned setup.

I apologize for the lack of response.  I am the only person who
handles random binutils patches these days, and I am currently
completely overwhelmed by my paying job.  I have time to answer
mail--I mostly do it on the train going to and from work, which is
where I am typing this right now--but I do not have time to integrate
patches.  Your patches are on my queue, and I will deal with them as I
find the time.  I think they are mostly fine.  We are definitely
interested in the fixes.

Ian