IBM S/370 and binutils
Ian Lance Taylor
ian@zembu.com
Fri Oct 29 09:37:00 GMT 1999
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:28:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu)
> I was not aware that Ian was the maintainer for the FSF copy of
> binutils, and/or that patches sent to hjlu didn't 'automagically'
> end up in Ian's source tree. I signed all the copyright assignments
> some 6-9 months ago, and hope to pursue with Ian the formalities of
> getting the changes merged in.
Ian has your i370 patch. I believe he has been swamped and he has
a long backlog for binutils patches. In the meantime, I will keep
maintaining my binutils for Linux.
You're right, I do have the patch. At first I thought I didn't, but I
wasn't checking my older archive (I'm so far behind that I have two
archives now). Sorry for the confusion. I'll try to bump it up in
priority.
Ian, Linas has some new changes to i370. Linas or I can send you an
updated patch after you check in the current i370 patch you got.
OK.
Ian
More information about the Binutils
mailing list