Bug in ARM linker...

Scott Bambrough scottb@netwinder.org
Wed Nov 24 10:45:00 GMT 1999

Nick Clifton wrote:

> Scott - try this patch and let me know if it solves your problem.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the patch. I tried it and it solves the problem.  Should you
make a similar change in coff-arm.c as well?

I have attached a patch that incorporates yours and adds a warning when
the DT_TEXTREL tag is added to the dynamic segment.

1999-11-24  Nick Clifton  <nickc@cygnus.com>

	* elf32-arm.h (bfd_elf32_arm_get_bfd_for_interworking):  Add
	  SEC_CODE | SEC_READONLY to flags for sections .glue_7t and
	  .glue_7.

1999-11-24  Scott Bambrough  <scottb@netwinder.org>

	* elf32-arm.h (elf32_arm_size_dynamic_sections):  Output warning
	  when DT_TEXTREL tag added to the dynamic segment.

--
Scott Bambrough - Software Engineer
REBEL.COM    http://www.rebel.com