Processing of large XML files.

Recently ran into a problem with XSL processor I was running.  Have
since worked around it, but I suspect it may have been a size related
problem.  Does anyone have information or opinions on the different XSL
processors from a performance/volume perspective?  At this time I am
trying to constrain myself to standalone XSL processors which I can run
on a Sun/Solaris box.

Thanks,
Ed Knoll

--
Edward L. Knoll   Phone (work)     : (719)484-2717
                  e-mail (work)    : ed.knoll@cosd.fedex.com