RE: xsl for parsing strange xml

> I need help in parsing an xml file generated for java classes and
> interfaces. Suppose I have a class like Car, and say Car
> implements Vehicle interface.

have u thought about using RDF to represent this....and I believe you could
probably find similar stuff already done
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=java+code+generation+with+
xslt

> interface Vehicle{
> 	getIdentification();
> }
>
> class Car implements Vehicle
> {
> 	getName();
> 	getIdenitifcation();
> }
>
> XML is of the form :
>
> <member name="T:Car">
> 	<summary>
>       	It's a car class.
>       </summary>
> </member>
> <member name="T:Vehicle">
>       <summary>
> 		It's a vehicle interface.
> 	</summary>
> </member>
> <member name="M:Vehicle.getIdentification">
>       <summary>
>             Identification of the vehicle.
>       </summary>
> </member>
> <member name="M:Car.getName">
>       <summary>
>             Name of the Car.
>       </summary>
> </member>
> <member name="M:Car.getIdentification">
>       <summary>
>             Name of the Car.
>       </summary>
> </member>
>
> Note that in xml M: stands for method, and T: stands for Type.

well in xml these are namespaces.....hehe

> Do you see that interface Vehicle information comes in between
> Car? Because of this html is messed up.

have no idea what you're on about ( reaching for my mind reading version of
email reader ).......its messed up because u think its messed up ?

you're best bet is to show us

a) what u have ( i believe you've done this )

b) show us what u want ( in html whatever )

add any interesting and witty comments.....

gl, jim fuller