Re: Re: any good solution for covert html file into xmlfile.

I did the search for you.

You want to use jtidy.  You can find it at:
http://lempinen.net/sami/jtidy/

As far as an example, you will find some there in the jtidy library.  This
is the best solution for converting an html document into a dom.

If you html is well formed (able to be parsed), then you do not need
jtidy.  You can do it yourself with an xml parser, or I recommend a
library called jdom.