RE: javascript problem

You haven't actually asked for the script to execute, you have only
asked for it to be included in the output of the transformation.

If you need to send different CSS to different browsers, I would have
thought you needed to detect the browser at transformation-time, so a
script that only executes inside the browser isn't going to be much use.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com