Re: Multi page html output

I have the same problem before, my method is:

1, Client end method, output Javascript in xsl file like:
function getNextArticle(article){

 var xml = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DomDocument.3.0");
 xml.async = false;
 xml.load("***.xml");  // xml file

 var xsl = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDomDocument.3.0");
 xsl.async = false;
 xsl.load("***.xsl");  // xsl file

 var template = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.XSLTemplate")
 template.stylesheet = xsl

 processor = template.createProcessor()
 processor.input = xml
 processor.addParameter("article", article)
 processor.transform()

 document.open()
 document.write(processor.output)
 document.close()
}
and set a parameter in xsl file like  <xsl:param name="article"
select="'article1'"/>
use this parameter to control template match. so you can show only what you
want.

2. Sever end method, use servlet or asp to process parameter, and generate
output.

> I have an xml file containing records of 'articles'.
> I want to display each article on one HTML page, allowing the user to
navigate to the next/prev article.