RE: SAXException..

First thing to do is to establish beyond doubt which XML Parser is being
loaded. This problem occurs when the XSLT processor requests a parsing
feature that the XML parser doesn't support, and in tomcat this usually
happens because the system is set up to load the wrong parser.

Using System.setProperty("javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory", ...) can
help to ensure you get the parser you want.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com