RE: include problem

If you import two modules that contain global variables with the same
name, the two variables will have different import precedence, and all
references will access the variable with higher precedence.

If you include two modules that contain global variables with the same
name, you should get a compile-time error.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com