Re: Curved Table borders in XSL-FO

Prince Ohilip wrote:
Hi,
  I am using XSL-FO to generate PDF Reports.
  In one of my reports i need to have curved borders for a fo:table.

Is there any way to provide Curved Table borders?
Is there any work around for This probelm????
XSLFO areas are rectangles, and so are the borders.
The trick is to do it the same way as the fancy borders
in HTML: use graphics. Details may depend on the
processor you are using.

J.Pietschmann